You are entitled to:
1. Weekly payments of workers’ compensation if you are unable to perform any of the tasks that you normally perform at work or if you are able to do some of these duties, but your employer cannot find alternative work for you to do.
2. Also have your reasonable medical and rehabilitation expenses paid for.
3. Return to work services like job placement and retraining.
4. A lump sum payment of compensation if your injuries leave you with a permanent physical disability
5. You may also be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering.
For more information visit www.xenlaw.com.au/workers-compensation-workcover-claims or phone (08) 8336 8888 for a FREE first consultation and we can also discuss a no win-no fee arrangement (conditions apply).