Andrew Hodge joined Nick Xenophon & Co. Lawyers in 2016 as a Senior Consultant. He considered one of South Australia’s leading legal advisors in Workers Compensation and personal injury matters.
Andrew was previously Registrar and Legal Counsel, Medicals Panels SA and has over 20 years senior legal experience as a partner of several law firms where he specialised in personal injury matters.
He was admitted as a legal practitioner 1978.
In his spare time, Andrew likes to keep fit and is a keen cyclist, bushwalker, gym “junkie” and enjoys chasing after his grandchildren.
Areas of Practice
- Workers Compensation
- Motor Vehicle
- Medical Negligence
- Personal – Public Liability
- Certificate in Law, Law Society of SA.
- Graduate Certificate in Public Sector Management, Flinders University of SA
- Member, The Law Society of SA
- Member, Law Council of Australia
- Member, Industrial Relations Society of SA
- Member, Australian Insurance Law Association
- Member, Australian Institute of Administrative Law