• Start with your FREE Initial Consultation – so you know where you stand
• Plus NO-WIN NO FEE *
What are you waiting for, you have everything to gain and nothing to lose
If you’ve been injured because of someone else, company or organisation not taking the right amount of care, you may be able to make a public liability claim.
A claim can cover physical and psychological injuries, caused in public and private places, and includes a number of different types of accidents, including:
• Slips and trips
• Unsafe premises, private or public property
• Dog or other animal bites
• Physical and sexual assaults
• Aviation or boating accidents
• Injuries in schools, playgrounds, sporting and amusement venues
• Defective products
You could be entitled to claim compensation for:
• pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life
• lost income and loss of earning capacity due to your health
• cost of medical care and treatment related to your health
• out of pocket expenses such as travel and accommodation
• help you may need from paid professionals or voluntary help from your loved ones
Nick Xenophon and Co. Lawyers is one of South Australia’s leading public liability and personal injury law firms. With over 30 years experience and a solid track record of wins for our clients, we provide market leading expert legal advice to achieve the maximum settlement for your claim, ensuring that that you are properly compensated for your injuries and as importantly have access to the most effective medical rehabilitation treatments available.
We will guide you through the process, one step at a time to help you secure the best possible outcome. In most cases the claim can be settled without going to court.
We’re here to help you, simply get in touch with us on (08) 8336 8888.
Strict time limits do apply, so it’s important to seek independent legal advice at the earliest opportunity after your injury.
* conditions apply