Did you know you can also claim for loose food or liquid spills in a supermarket, falling on flooring or steps which are in disrepair, getting hurt playing sport or during other activities, physical assault… the list goes on.
If you have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to damages and claim for:
- pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life
- lost income and loss of earning capacity due to your health
- cost of medical care and treatment related to your health
- out of pocket expenses such as travel and accommodation
- help you may need from paid professionals or voluntary help from your loved ones
** Your First Consultation is FREE
** NO COSTS until your Case is Finalised
** Plus NO WIN-NO FEE (conditions apply)
So if you have sustained injuries as a result of someone else’s failure or omission, call Nick Xenophon & Co. Lawyers today on (08) 8336 8888.