This may include:
• slipping, tripping or falling on:
– public property, eg shopping centre, hotel, sporting facility?
– private property, eg a friends house?
– school grounds?
• from a falling object, eg from a building site?
• plane or boat accidents
• slippery bike tracks
• physical assault
• caused by animals?
If you have said yes to any of these questions, it is more than likely you can be compensated for:
• pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life
• lost income and loss of earning capacity due to your health
• cost of medical care and treatment related to your health
• out of pocket expenses such as travel and accommodation
• help you may need from paid professionals or voluntary help from your loved ones
ADELAIDE LAWYERS FIGHTING FOR PERSONAL INJURY AND PUBLIC LIABILITY COMPENSATION:
Nick Xenophon and Co. Lawyers is one of South Australia’s leading public liability and personal injury law firms. With over 30 years experience and a solid track record of wins for our clients, we provide market leading expert legal advice to achieve the maximum settlement for your claim, ensuring that that you are properly compensated for your injuries and as importantly have access to the most effective medical rehabilitation treatments available.
We will guide you and ensure that your rights are explained to you in an uncomplicated way. You are entitled to be compensated for of pain and suffering, loss of past and future income, medical expenses, assistance and a variety of other components which we are more than happy to discuss with you.
These claims can take time to resolve but with us helping you, there is no need to stress and you can feel confident that your interests and rights are our main priority. We believe in developing strong relationships with each of our clients, from our first meeting until your case is finalised and providing you with the highest levels of personal care and professional service. While we are looking after your claim, you can be focusing on your recovery.
• SUPERANNUATION AND TOTAL PERMANENT DISABILITY (TPD) CLAIMS – Many people are unaware that their superannuation policy can provide additional benefits. If you sustain an injury and have superannuation, you may be able to access a lump sum payment through your policy. Nick Xenophon & Co. Lawyers will assist you in identifying whether such benefits exist in your policy and submit an application on your behalf.
• PERSONAL INSURANCE POLICY – SUCH AS LIFE INSURANCE, INCOME PROTECTION INSURANCE, SICKNESS AND ACCIDENT INSURANCE – In addition, you may have a personal insurance policy which may include provisions for compensation should you be injured in an accident.
These benefits may be available in addition to other forms of compensation and benefits. You should seek legal advice from Nick Xenophon & Co. Lawyers regarding your entitlement to claim compensation.
YOUR FIRST CONSULTATION IS FREE!
NO COSTS UNTIL YOUR CASE IS FINALISED!
AND NO WIN-NO FEE! (conditions may apply)
So do not let the thought of legal costs be of concern for you, we are here to ensure that you receive best possible expert advice and maximum possible compensation and entitlements in an arrangement that you can afford.
Call us now on (08) 8336 8888 to talk about your Public Liability Claims matter on a no obligation basis or visit our website www.xenlaw.com.au.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.