Is this happening to you?
- I have been dismissed because I made a complaint to my boss
- I have been discriminated against at work
- I am being bullied or harassed at work
- I am getting paid below the Award rate
- I am paid ‘cash in hand” and don’t get a payslip
- My boss tells me I am causal but I am getting working the same hours every week
- I am a permanent worker, but when I work on week-ends I am not paid
- I don’t get superannuation
- I work long hours without any breaks
- I need advice on a new employment contract
If you believe your employer has treated you unfairly, it is important to get legal advice at the earliest opportunity. In some circumstances there are particular steps you must follow to sort problems out with your employer before you can take a complaint to an employment tribunal, as well as specific deadlines for making such complaints. We recognise the importance of a good working relationship for employees, employers and their families and often use our mediation skills and experience to reach a mutually satisfactory outcome. Generally, the longer you leave a problem, the harder it is to solve.
At Nick Xenophon & Co. Lawyers we fight for employees rights and entitlements in the workplace. We will explain your options, advise you if you have a legal case against your employer and help you decide whether your case is worth taking further.
No Obligation Free Consultation
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how we can assist with any issue in relation to your employment and conditions at work and offer you a free no-obligation initial consultation with one of our experienced lawyers.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.