Adelaide Lawyers Helping Businesses with Tax Issues
Taxation is a complex issue and we understand why many businesses find it difficult to understand and keep up with the ever increasing changes.
Nick Xenophon and Co. Lawyers have the experience and expertise to deliver you commercially minded solutions to your tax issues which are tailored to your particular personal and business circumstances. We aim to provide comprehensive advise which enhances your business potential, minimises your obligations while ensuring compliance. We are also happy to work in-conjunction with your Accountant or financial adviser to ensure you receive an integrated and comprehensive tax solution.
Professional Legal Taxation Advice
Our expertise in federal and state tax legal advise includes:
- Personal and Company Income Tax
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Small Business CGT Concessions
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- State taxes advice – Stamp Duty, Payroll Tax and Land Tax
- Business structuring for tax effectiveness and asset protection
- Tax Planning
- Superannuation & Superannuation Guarantee
- Early Retirement Scheme Payments
- Bona Fide Redundancy Payments
- Termination Payments
- Taxation Administration
- Part IVA general anti-avoidance provision
- Company directors’ tax obligations and liabilities
- Tax litigation disputes
- ATO Audits
No Obligation Free Consultation
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how we can assist with an issues related to tax for your business and personal needs.. To show you how we can provide you with practical cost-effective solutions and add value to your business, we offer you a free no-obligation initial consultation with one of our experienced business lawyers.
Call us now to talk about your Business Related Taxation matter on a no obligation basis.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.